By far the most comprehensive cardiovascular examination – Executive Heart Screening is suitable if you have a history of cardiovascular diseases in the family. This examination will take about 3 hours. This examination can help to protect you from strokes and heart attacks, among others.
The survey covers:
- Extensive survey with doctor about previous health, heredity, present situation and lifestyle
- Clinical examination by doctor
- Nutritional evaluation
- Resting ECG
- Minor blood package
- Echocardiogram, ultrasonic heart
- Carotid Doppler, ultrasonic pulse vessel in the neck
- CT heart calcium score
- MRI aorta
- Closing conversation with doctor when risk factors and possible lifestyle changes are also reviewed. Treatment and control at the clinic of newly discovered diseases. If necessary, referral to specialist clinic. Written summary of findings and USB with MR images.
The Executive Heart Screening can be supplemented with additional MRI examination.
– MRI heart
Other supplementary examinations according to price list.