By far the most comprehensive cardiovascular examination – The Heart Screening is suitable if you have a history of cardiovascular diseases in the family. This examination will take about 3 hours. This examination can help to protect you from strokes and heart attacks, among others.
The program covers:
- Extensive survey with the doctor about your previous health, heredity, present situation and lifestyle
- Clinical examination by doctor
- Nutritional evaluation
- Resting ECG
- Minor blood package
- Echocardiogram, ultrasound of the heart
- Carotid Doppler, ultrasound pulse vessel in the neck vessels
- Non Contrast CT scan of heart – calcium score
- MRI Brain and neck vessels
- Follow up consultation with the doctor where risk factors and possible lifestyle changes are also reviewed.
- Treatment and control at the clinic of newly discovered diseases. If necessary, referral to specialist.
- Breakfast in Private suite.
- Written summary of findings and USB with MR images
Price: 2.200,00 Euros
The Executive Heart Screening can be supplemented with additional MRI examination.
– Heart MRI (2-3 hours)
Other supplementary examinations upon request.