The complete in-house health examination takes about 6 to 7 hours.
The examination covers:
- Extensive survey with our doctor about previous health, heredity, present situation and lifestyle
- Nutritionist and genetic evaluation
- Clinical examination by our doctor
- Resting ECG
- Blood Analyses, including minerals, vitamins, tumor markers and serology (for latent infections and immunological diseases)
- Echocardiogram, ultrasound heart
- Carotid Doppler, ultrasound pulse vessel in the neck
- Ankle Doppler for peripheral disease
- Ultrasound upper abdomen including pancreas, liver, kidneys and gallbladder
- CT chest including lungs, heart and coronary arteries
- MRI craneo
- MRI Torax
- MRI Abdomen, including liver, pancreas, spleen, kidneys and adrenals
- MRI Pelvis, including prostate (men) and uterus/ovarium (women)
- Closing conversation with our doctor where risk factors and possible lifestyle changes are also reviewed.
- Treatment and control at the clinic of newly discovered diseases. If necessary, referral to specialist clinic.
- Written report of findings and USB with images.