The top two causes of death in the world are cardiovascular diseases and cancer. Together they make up 60 % of the deaths from serious diseases.
To detect these diseases before they cause any symptoms is vital, in order for complete recovery. With Executive Health’s knowledge and advanced technology you are given this possibility.
Uncomfortable facts, but important to know:
- 1 of 4 dies of cancer
- 1 of 3 dies of heart attack or stroke
- 30% do not survive their first heart attack
- 15-30% may be permanently damaged after a stroke
- Atherosclerosis can lead to blood clots and other cardiovascular diseases
- Of those who receive late diagnosis of kidney cancer 90% die within 5 years, but of those who receive an early diagnosis only 10% die within 5 years
Of those who receive a late diagnosis of colon cancer 91% die within 5 years, but of those who receive an early diagnosis only 11% die within 5 years.
The majority of the most common types of cancer can be detected and cured before they give any symptoms.